Your online search for depression outpatient treatment centers that accept Cigna in Pacific Palisades has brought you to ReConnect, one of the most trusted trauma and depression treatment facilities in California. You don’t have to live with depression; help is available without the need for prescription medications that typically only work in the short-term. If you feel alone, you should know that an estimated 15 million people report a major depressive episode each year. ReConnect Depression Treatment Center recognizes the great need for quality treatment and offers many paths to wellness beyond our doors.
Choosing The Best Depression Center- Top Tips
1. Consider outpatient treatment that fits your lifestyle. At ReConnect, we believe the best type of treatment for our patients is depression and trauma recovery outpatient care- and we offer numerous treatment options for patients dealing with even the most severe cases of depression. Outpatient behavioral health is ideal because it is least disruptive to your home life and provides you with the access you need to our care.
2. Be sure to inquire about therapies and treatments used to address depression. You’ll want to be able to select from multiple care methods in the event that the first one you try doesn’t work for you. At ReConnect, our behavior health therapists utilize all of the following in trauma and depression therapy:
- HeartMath, which seeks to bring your physical, emotional, and mental systems into alignment, allowing you to experience increased access to your heart’s intuition.
- CHRIS Technique (Cellular Harmonizing Reconstructive Integrative System), a unique technique that helps our clients become aware that they not only have a physical body, but also an energy body.
- Our Resilience Toolkit is a system of skills that aid in the unwinding of deep-seated chronic stress that brings the nervous system back into balance.
- TRE is a series of exercises that assist clients in releasing deep patterns of stress and trauma.
- Neurofeedback, or self-regulation, can help dramatically reduce presenting systems and improve the quality of life for our patients. This is not a form medication or surgery- it involves training your brain.
- Life Coaching, helping clients to focus on therapeutic treatment to address underlying trauma.
We offer our clients a broad range of therapeutic options along with this partial list that will help you better understand how we treat depression at ReConnect.
3. PTSD often leads to depression, therefore, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Treatment is often recommended for clients who experience depressive moods. We highly recommend finding one of the reputable outpatient treatment centers that accept Cigna in Pacific Palisades that treats both trauma and depression. ReConnect can help you get your life back when depression is causing disturbances and problems in your day-to-day lifestyle. With outpatient trauma and depression treatment, you’ll have the flexibility you want and the access to our programs that will help you start living the life you deserve.
Verify your health insurance plan now by contacting ReConnect by phone or by using the convenient connect form on our website. We are here for you when you’re ready to heal.